In addition, Turin, actually it looks like one of the baby friendly city in Italy.
Fun things to see and do are everywhere:
- The Egyptian Museum where all the weekends are offered workshops and educational activities for children.
- The National Cinema Museum, ideal also for children
- Natural Park of "Mandria", where several species of wild animals living in freedom
- Zoom Zoological Park, a zoo without cages that uses water and ditches to separate the animals from visitors.
- The Park of "Valentino", where the squirrels eat directly from the hands of the visitors, the rickshaws and the picnics area
- The Planetarium and the Turin Astronomical Park, a museum with interactive tours and possibility of make scientific experiments.
To play, learn, discover, and of course have fun together with your kids.